Software system prototyping is a perfect choice for refining functionality, detecting potential issues, and setting software development priorities.
Why should a prototype of the software product be created prior to actually writing the software code?
- Simulate Business Process Automation Your software system’s behavior can drastically affect your business performance. This check verifies that workﬂows will run smoothly and be user-friendly before starting in the development coding.
- Control Investments Prototyping is an excellent opportunity to protect your software development investment by setting accurate goals and predictable and realistic deliverable schedules.
- Minimize Development Risks Avoid requirement misunderstandings or communication barriers before they turn into unexpected losses. Prototyping guarantees that you pay for the features you need and that they perform exactly the way you want.
What We Do
Here are some of the tasks that we perform during the prototype phase of a software development project.
- Requirements Management From your general idea and vision of future software, functionality, or product, we will help define, verify, and formalize these requirements.
- Static Mockups For conceptual designs and simple software systems, we prepare an extensive set of interface sketches for tasks and user interface screens that allow you to achieve full compliance with your vision.
- Clickable Wireframes + Applied Visual Design We will deliver functional prototypes for your software solution or product that helps check functionality and test the system with your data samples by applying multiple scenario executions.
What We Deliver
These are some of the items that we deliver during the software prototype phase of a project.
- Specifications Specifications for your future software system are made as detailed as possible to ensure all your specific elements are included and documented. Our dedicated and professional team guarantees excellent quality of this critical documentation. We can create this documentation from scratch, or examine your documentation to confirm that it matches your business and technology requirements.
- Static Mockups Static mockups (or sketches) are a cost-effective and time-saving method to avoid future misunderstandings with the software development team. We can create a static application that outlines the major functionality features and focuses on core interdependencies between application modules.
- At the initial project-planning phase
- For conceptual design or as an intermediate iteration for dynamic prototype
- As a part of requirements specification
- For smaller projects with simple processes
- Clickable Wireframes We can create clickable wireframe versions of the software. We can develop operational prototypes to allow you to quickly confirm that we have captured the software requirements, features, and user interface before software development starts.
- Visualize application behavior
- Execute multiple business scenarios
- Apply different user roles
- Improve usability
- Simulate data processing
- Designed Interface Our graphic design team can deliver upscale graphical user interface (GUI) for your application during the ﬁnal prototype stage to give you a complete look and feel of the software application.